Well I might just be back in business again, I think that I have this case of Bronchitis beat and the machine is clean and glistening and waiting for my phat ar5e to get back on it and do some smashing with Princess and Caff this Saturday.

I think the best thing that I did was to listen to the body and abstain from any form of training from Sunday until now (Thu PM). I figure I'll have tomorrow off and I should well and truly be ready for the lads on Saturday morning. The rest has probably done me the world of good, well that's what I'll convince myself of anyway.

May the weather Gods be on our side coz it's been rather brutal over the past few weekends, always seems to be wet which makes for some interesting times on our roads.

Good luck to Shane and Caroline Fernando too, about to go and smash the UK IM this Sunday, go and carve that course to shreds! Show the POMS what the Aussies are like.

Hooroo,

Komo