Jelly 1 Komo 0
 
That was the result of the encounter with the squishy slime ball this morning at Willy. 
 
Was out swimming with the 2 Jimmys, Monas and Duncan, sounds a bit like the 2 Ronnies http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cz2-ukrd2VQ for those in the know.  I was on JimmyD's feet, cruising along and noticed his kick change from a rhythmic beat to a fast and whacky flutter (he later tells me it was his evasive manoeuvre).  Suffice to say, it worked for him, he avoided the jelly and I didn't, whack, right in the face, thankyou very much.  To make matters worst, it was at the end of the swim as we were heading back in.
 
The end result the boys tell me as we get out of the water was my face looked like I was bitch slapped.  Nothing like a war wound to take to work ;)
 
Oh well, you take the good with the bad.  The water was more glass like than glass it was that pure, sun coming up, pink sky, what an awesome way to start the day.  I'd take this weather year in year out, forget Winter, Summer rocks!
 
Komo