Well, I finally made it back into the H2O today and pretty, it was not! But I do not care because I have to say, I've never felt more compelled to jump out of bed at 4:45am before, it's rather amazing what a hiatus will do to you, in my case, I'm now jumping out of my skin to train train train but must tread lightly and ease back into it.

I managed to last about 1:15 of the 1:30 session and started to fall to pieces towards the end, quality was altogether shot and I figured there was no point going on as my stroke turned to utter muck (well less mucky anyway). 3 weeks out of the water and the arms do not know what has hit them, will be relying on muscle memory.

So, I get to do it all again on Wed and I am looking forward to it. The lungs are clearing up nicely and all signs of the dreaded Bronch seem to have passed.

So, it is now 83 days to the Shep HIM (12 weeks), more than enough time to make amends for the R and R just had.

Time for some sustenance!

Komo