Quick note to say that I am now the proud owner of an Italian thoroughbred, the Pinarello FP2 56cm.  I went out to Ivanhoe Cycles http://www.ivanhoecycles.com.au/ after work today and test rode the Fp2.  


(Quick Note: Awesome store, encourage you to take any bike out for a test ride prior to purchase as opposed to - CBD Cycles: who lost a customer and a sale last week when they did not allow me test a bike, their loss and considering I purchased 3 bikes from them over the years, rather disappointing, word of mouth spreads too!)

Back to FP2, in a nutshell, it rode like a dream!  Fast, responsive, stiff and it looks AWESOME.  I go back in tomorrow to make some minor tweaks to the setup, perhaps a stem length change which has a 120mm on it.  It is running Ultegra SL 10spd and I just cannot wait until Sunday to get out on it (weather must be good, do not want to get it dirty).  Here it is in all it's beauty.